Integrate Quickbooks and Capsule: PieSync Recipe
Integrate Quickbooks and Capsule CRM using PieSync bi-directional Intelligent Sync. Sign up today for a 14-day free trial.
Integrate Quickbooks and Capsule
By creating a sync between Capsule and Quickbooks, colleagues in accounting can count on the addresses in Quickbooks to be correct and up to date and vice versa.
It can also automatically send customer information from Capsule to Quickbooks when a deal is closed so that invoicing can begin. This saves your teams loads of time and ensures that customer data is up to date across all your apps.
- Duration: less than 5 minutes
- Serves happy colleagues in sales and accounting
- Fills up only 1 connection slot
- Tastes like cherry pie
- An invoicing app like Quickbooks (can be replaced by any other invoicing app)
- A CRM that can attach tags to contacts, like Capsule (can be replaced by any other CRM)
- PieSync – there is no substitute.
- To integrate Quickbooks and Capsule first authorise your apps on the PieSync dashboard.
- Setup a two-way sync between your invoicing app and your CRM.
- Set up a rule in PieSync to sync contacts from Capsule to Quickbooks using tags such as “invoice recipient”. This way, colleagues in accounting can rely on recipients’ address information to be correctly pre-filled out in Quickbooks, no more double checking. Smooth handover!
- The cherry on top: Quickbooks can track whether a contact still has open invoices or not to their name. Since PieSync works 2-way, as soon as the invoice gets paid and is logged in Quickbooks, the tag disappears in Capsule. Make sure you switch on the toggle next to “Undo”. The toggle is located under the rule on the PieSync dashboard.
Hit “SYNC” once you’re happy with your configuration.
That’s it! You’ve got your accounting and sales teams all aligned. Have you thought about aligning your other teams such as marketing or customer ware?
Learn how you can do this and more in our latest PieSync Recipe book: