7 CRM Alternatives That Won’t Break the Bank
Customers expect you – and your team – to remember what they told you last week, and what their particular interest in your services is; it’s how you show them that they are the most important people for your company. A product that can help you in doing so can prove invaluable for your company. Maintaining relationships with your consumers is at the peak of importance nowadays.
Software that handles all of the nuances of these gestures in an affordable way, highlights your business’ productivity, and your bottom line. So, having a CRM that is both cost-effective and helps you serve your customers better, is a no-brainer. Check out these top quality CRM alternatives to find the one that is best suited for your needs.
Which CRM is best?
Read more about how to decide which CRM you need: How to Pick Contact Management Software.
- Nutshell’s ease of use, fast start up, and its ability to automate your workflow are just a few of the reasons this CRM made the list. Engaging leads and winning conversions is a big plus. Nutshell allows users to test their services with a free one-month trial to see if they are a right fit for your company.
- Batchbook is known as the social CRM. It is a relevant way to engage with your customers and ensure they are happy across all floors of the sales process.
- ContactMe allows you to sign up for free with no credit card required. With this simple CRM, you can link to other major services while keeping on top of your tasks.
- Zoho can manage all of your day-to-day activities in one easy-to-manage CRM. Complete sales and marketing assistance and customer support.
- Nimble is a great resource that allows you to align your CRM with all of your social media accounts, as that is where a lot of customers interaction occurs these days. This is the first CRM of its kind to effectively pull together all aspects of the owner/client relationship.
- BigContacts allows you to automate your marketing with web-based CRM software. With always up functionality, your customers will not doubt your service.
- Podio allows you to keep track of all of your business practices and customer interaction while keeping track of your overall bigger picture.
These last three CRMs are fully compatible with PieSync’s bi-directional sync, which means all of your contacts will always remain synced across all platforms, so you never miss a beat.