Announcing the new Nimble and PieSync Native Integration
Nimble and PieSync have joined forces to bring you the PieSync integration into the Nimble Contact and Nimble Business platforms. Sync more than 90 cloud apps with Nimble.
PieSync is now built inside the Nimble Contact and Nimble Business Plans
Nimble and Piesync have joined forces to bring you the PieSync integration inside the Nimble Contact and Nimble Business platforms.
This means you can set up your two-way, real-time contact sync with more than 90 cloud apps from within the Nimble dashboard.
PieSync Nimble’s social business profiles, contact data discovery engine, and smart segmentation to more than 90 business cloud apps including G Suite, MailChimp, Hubspot, Salesforce, and Quickbooks.
Nimble and PieSync Centralize All Your Data
Nimble and PieSync truly believe that all customer-facing teams and individual should be powered by an easy-to-use, intelligent contact relationship manager to help them build and grow successful business relationships. With this new integration, Nimble will be a data powerhouse, centralizing customer and prospect data from multiple contact management systems, social platforms and SaaS sales, CRM, marketing automation, customer service, and accounting apps.
Limited Time Nimble and PieSync Deal
PieSync is available to current Nimble users for two weeks on an unlimited basis.
On the normal plan and 2,000 syncs per month are bundled into the Nimble Contact and Nimble Business plans. Find out more on our helpdesk.
Upgrades for higher-volume data syncs are also available. Check the pricing page for a plan that suits your needs.
Nimble Delivers a Company-Wide Relationship Management Platform
Nimble can either be used as a stand-alone CRM or in conjunction with PieSync to enhance the value of the cloud business apps you use.
Some examples of this great collaboration include:
- When syncing Google Contacts, Nimble becomes a robust team contact manager that tracks email communications. Nimble also contains an AI-enabled email signature parser that ensures all your G Suite contact details are automatically kept up-to-date.
- Email Marketing Automation Apps – A Nimble integration with MailChimp or Campaign Monitor via PieSync allows you to manage subscription statuses for email audiences in multiple email lists. You’re also able to bring segments of Nimble contacts into specific mailing campaigns, discover contact details for bounced emails, and assign follow-up tasks based on the actions recipients take (such as signups, survey responses, and average email opens or click rates.)
- Marketing Automation Platforms – A Nimble integration with Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot or Infusionsoft via PieSync allows you to sync marketing attributes such as lead scores, website visitor activities and form submissions into Nimble, and transform them into actionable Nimble tabs you can use to create daily call lists and follow-up tasks using Nimble’s signature social business fields.
- CRM – Customer Relationship Management – Using Nimble within Salesforce, Dynamics 365 via PieSync helps sales professionals engage more effectively with customers and prospects. Use Nimble’s Smart Profile Insights to reveal common interests, preferred communication channels, and missing contact details.
- Accounting Platforms – Integrating Nimble with Quickbooks or Xero via PieSync unlocks knowledge in accounting systems that enables sales and support teams to interact with customers facing financial issues such as past due invoices, without having to open a separate bookkeeping application or re-enter data.
Want to get some more ideas? Take a look at our PieSync User Guide for Nimble Customers:
Want to learn more about the Nimble and PieSync native integration? Join the webinar!
Wednesday, November 29th at 10 AM Pacific,
Find out how integrating Nimble with contact management, sales enablement, and marketing automation systems will enhance your team’s’ ability to qualify, segment and cultivate relationships that drive business results.